Wednesday, March 1, 2017




It's really been a long while since the last time I updated my blog. I guess this is just my type on blogging, which is once a year or at much twice (or anytime I feel like blogging :P). Life is quite busy lately. This semester I have dedicated myself to involve in so many things, the main reason is to keep myself busy so that it would distract me from thinking about unimportant stuff. But anyhow, I love to be in the middle of this hectic life. But yeah, it is quite tiring at some point as so many things to be taken care of. I hope I will gain a really good experience out of this.

So looking back at life past few months, it is quite a roller-coaster ride for me. Things would be so good sometimes and the next few days it will be a total upside down. That is life anyway, it has so much to offer. It really depends on us on how we look at things. There are times that I think I never make it through,as it seems so impossible but heyy here I am, still breathing finely. Lately I always have a hard thinking on what will happened to me in the future. In the next 5 years of time. Will it still be the same or it will be an entirely different life for me? Would I achieved the things I had always wanted? Would I end up with someone that loves me regardless my flaws? These type of questions do bothers me lately. In the next 5 years, I will be 27. By that time I hope I will be a better version of myself.

Looking at things from a rational view, we really have no controls over the things all around us. Yes, we do know what we really want in life but surely others don't. So things will not always turn out to be exactly how we want it to be. It will never ever be a smooth sail surely, but throughout this adventure called life we will learn numerous things that will make us to be more stronger and wiser. The only key is to never despair and never lose hope. Believe that things will be okay in the end, if it is not okay then it is not the end. To live well or to live hell is really upon us to choose. Thats all for now. Till the next post :)

No comments: